CONNECT WITH EAZY GIST
Twitter: @Eazygist_com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/eazygist
Instagram: @Eazygist_Official
Mail: Eazygist@gmail.com
Call: 07065880395,08071428180
BBM: 2AD8F29F
On the 28th Of September 2013 in the Bayelsa state government house banquet hall, a new queen was crowned in Nigeria, Africa. Needless to say much, the EYEZ Media crew had an exclusive online interview with the newly crowned queen and here is a summary.

EYEZ MEDIA:
Tell us your Names, Age and Date Of Birth

MISS VIP NIGERIA AFRICA:
My names are Imossan Queen Ekemini,
Born June 29, 1992 so am 21 (twenty one)

EYE'Z media]:
Tell Us a little about your Academics

MISS VIP NIGERIA AFRICA:
Am a 200 level anatomy student from the university of Calabar

EYE'Z media]:
Whats Modeling to you?

MISS VIP NIGERIA AFRICA:
Its a major source of pleasure for me, something I love to do

EYE'Z media]:
Tell us your experience in the MISS V.I.P NIGERIA competition?

MISS VIP NIGERIA AFRICA 2013:
It was fun for me as well as educating,
Got 2 meet new people and learned 2 cope with them

EYE'Z media]:
Any part of that experience u want to share?

MISS VIP NIGERIA AFRICA 2013:
The most memorable moment apart 4rm my crowing of course was a pool party we had. Loads of Laughter and Fun

EYE'Z media]:
What was memorable about the pool party? Having to appear in bikini?

MISS VIP NIGERIA AFRICA 2013:
Everybody got 2 be themselves
No forming or plenty english.
*laughs*
And yes I had a miserable moment!
Waking up by 5am every day, I love my beauty sleep.

EYE'Z media]:
Lazy you

MISS VIP NIGERIA AFRICA 2013:
Having to go to bed at 11pm and wake up at 5am is not exactly something I like doing, made me really miserable

EYE'Z media]:
The Final Day, take us through the emotion you felt and the thots racing in your head

MISS VIP NIGERIA AFRICA 2013:
My Heart Raced faster than it had ever raced in ma entire life

EYE'Z media]:
Its zoomed?

MISS VIP NIGERIA AFRICA 2013:
Infact it kept flying until the final result was called.. *Sighs*  Screams, tears and smiles all struggled to come out

EYE'Z media]:
Obviously there was stiff competition for you

MISS VIP NIGERIA AFRICA:
Ma dear!! It was crazy!!

EYE'Z media]:
Has life changed after the Crown or its still the same old playful you?

MISS VIP NIGERIA AFRICA:
I will still remain the same playful me,  any time any day.
Nothing would change that part of me

EYE'Z media]:
Do you have body guards now with a timetable of your outings, a manager and P.A?

MISS VIP NIGERIA AFRICA 2013:
Bodyguards for what na??
*scoffs*
I do have a manager and a P.A though!!

EYE'Z media]:
More Guys and more toasters I presume?

MISS VIP NIGERIA AFRICA 2013:
Toasters ke!!! Do I look like bread? *laughs*

EYE'Z media]:
Lemme rephrase, More advances from the opposite sex? Or is this queen already seeing someone

MISS VIP NIGERIA AFRICA 2013:
Hahahahahahahahhaha!!! No No No!!! Dis Queen is Single for real and not searching. I have a lot of duties to fulfill  now so no boyfriend whatsoever anytime soon

EYE'Z media]:
Even Kings?

MISS VIP NIGERIA AFRICA 2013:
*laughs* Yea, even kings

|EYE'Z media]:
What is next up your sleeves after miss V.I.P. Nigeria?

MISS VIP NIGERIA AFRICA:
I have a lot of things I want to accomplish after miss vip Nigeria, I want to make a difference especially in the area of the girl child education,  Anyways,  am going to take it 1 step at a time

EYE'Z media]:
How would you describe the support from family? Strong, little or non at all?

MISS VIP NIGERIA AFRICA:
My family really supports and believes in me and I really love them for that

EYE'Z media]:
So Word Of Advice for those looking up to you

MISS VIP NIGERIA AFRICA:
Believe in yourself because no 1 can stop you from achieving your dreams and goals.

EYE'Z media]:
Thanks a lot for your time, I am sure the fans cannot wait to meet you


MISS VIP NIGERIA AFRICA:
My pleasure, Good work Eyez Media


An EYEZ MEDIA Publication, 2013

Post a Comment

  1. Bravo! Bravo!! Bravo!!!.. This Blog is crazily one of the Bes. Keep it up @EYEZmedia

    ReplyDelete

 
Top