CONNECT WITH EAZY GIST
Twitter: @Eazygist_com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/eazygist
Instagram: @Eazygist_Official
Mail: Eazygist@gmail.com
Call: 07065880395,08071428180
BBM: 2AD8F29F
Maheeda in a new chat with Punch:
I am 31 and I had my daughter when I was 17. I do not think this is going to affect her in any way. If my mother did something like this; there is no way it would have affected me.
My daughter is not even aware these nude pictures exist even though she has seen pictures of me in bikini. She is not even allowed accessto the social media. Even if she gets to view them eventually, it’s not going to mean anything to her because she has the European mentality.
When my daughter is 18, then she can decide what she wants.
Currently, she is under my care and I won’t let her do what I am doing.

Post a Comment

 
Top