CONNECT WITH EAZY GIST
Twitter: @Eazygist_com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/eazygist
Instagram: @Eazygist_Official
Mail: Eazygist@gmail.com
Call: 07065880395,08071428180
BBM: 2AD8F29F
Iggy Azalea and her boo, Nick Young just got back from a vacation in Hawaii and she yet again suffers serious tongue lashing from her fans for having cellulite in some bikini photos – Iggy, says she can’t deal with all the negative energy from social media and has decided to take a break – See what she wrote on Twitter:

Responding apparently to Radar Online‘s article about paparazzi pictures from her recent vacation, she said:
“Just got back from a great vacation, came online and saw apparently it’s shocking and unheard of to be a woman and have cellulite. Lol,”
“I just want to have peace and relaxation time without a perve with long distance lense hiding out taking pictures, everyone deserves peace,”
“I feel the hatred and pettiness i see online at all times is at making me become an angry person and I cannot be that. To become nasty because of the way I feel iam treated would be a disservice to my fans and I promise i will try to keep smiling.”
“But I also want to let my fans know I am taking some time away from social media. I need to be happy and it is too negative and draining,”
“My management will tweet/run my accounts from today onwards with updates etc unless any message is signed -IA. Love you all. Peace out!”
“It’s really more about the fact every time I come online for the last 4-5 months I see only negative awful things. and thus I can no longer ignore the Internet is bad for happiness, unless you’re sadistic.”
I feel your pain girl

Post a Comment

 
Top